The Archdeacon of Ossory & Leighlin would welcome enquiries concerning this vacant Cure, for which a Board of Nomination will shortly meet.
- Five well–maintained churches in a largely rural Co. Laois Parish including the historic monastic site of Aghaboe
- Comfortable rectory adjacent to the central church in the town of Rathdowney, with hall and primary school also close by
- A cohesive Union with a Single Select Vestry
- Warm ecumenical and community relationships
- Easy access to the M7/M8 motorways, and to the Dublin/Cork main railway line.
The Archdeacon Ossory & Leighlin